The research must be conducted using peer-reviewed trade or academic journals and the textbooks. Blogs, Wikipedia, encyclopedias, newspaper articles, non-academic online websites, etc. are helpful for providing background information, however they are NOT suitable references/resources for this research assignment. Pick one or more of the following research topics, if you choose more than one, they have to be related topics.
Research Paper Topics:
- Why project Management?
- Risk Management
- Project team building, conflict and negotiation
- Cost estimating and budgeting
- Project scheduling
- Agile and critical chain
- Resource management
- Project evaluation and control
Research Paper Requirements:
A) Topic Research:
1. You are required to research/find a minimum of four (4) different peer-reviewed articles on the assigned topic/topics from the University the Cumberlands Library online business journal database. Thepeer-reviewed journal article(s) must be current/published within the last ten (10) years.
B) Paper and Presentation Structure
1. Write a minimum ten (10) pages, double spaced, in APA format, discussing the findings on yourassigned topic in your own words. Note – paper length does not include cover page or References page.
2. Structure the paper as follows:
- Cover page, with a title of the research topic/topics you choose
- Overview describing the importance of the research topic/topics in your own words
- Purpose of Research of the article in your own words
- Review of the Literature summarized in your own words
- Conclusion in your own words
- Personal Thoughts of students
- References in a separate page