- Identify and list the question you are answering.
- Outline your thoughts to provide a framework for your response.
- Use a standard essay response to answer the question.
- While you may use other sources to help you answer the question, the primary source for answering thequestion must be your textbook.
- The average length (number of words) is listed in your Study Guide.
- Double space your work using a standard font and 12 point type.
- Always proof your answers for content, misspellings, and grammar.
Text: Family and Intimate Partner Violence: Heavy Hands 6th Edition, 2019
ISBN: 9780134868219 Author(s): Denise Kindschi Gosselin