Read the case study ( an article) iPhone Killer: The Secret History of the Apple Watch and answer the case study questions. The answer of each question won’t be longer than one paragraph ( 4-5 sentences) based mainly and exclusively on the on the article. Be specific in your answers as much as you can.
Case study :
- How was the Apple Watch team built? What skills were needed and what were the main tasks assigned to ream members?
- What were the main obstacles the Apple Watch team faced and how did the team deal with them?
- What new technologies and features were invented by the Apple Watch team? Can they be used in other Apple products?
- Did the saying â€œpeople tend to be most creative and most fearless when theyâ€™re deliriously triedâ€ apply to the way the Apple Watch project was managed? What do you think about this approach to managing a team?
- How did the team define the main function of the Apple Watch and its purpose as a wearable device?
- Why is the Apple watch called â€œan iPhoneâ€ Killer? Why would Apple want to â€œKillâ€ the iPhone by creating a new device?
- How does the Apple Watch fit into Appleâ€™s general company strategy?