- Title page: please use the table above.
- Case Study number: please refer to the case study number and write the question before each answer, answers should be based on your understanding (NO COPY/PASTE)
- Plagiarism is a serious offense. Therefore, report must be written in your own words or references must be used where necessary. Or marks will be deducted based on the plagiarism percentage.
- References in Harvard style format. For example:
Books: Wit, J. S., Poneman, D. B. & Gallucci, R. L. 2004. Going critical : the first North Korean nuclear crisis. Washington, D.C.: Brookings Institution Press
Website: Dawson, J., Deubert, K., Grey-Smith, S. & Smith, L. 2002. ‘S’ Trek 6: Referencing, not plagiarism. [Online]. Available: http://lisweb.curtin.edu.au/guides/studytrekk/strek6.html. [4 September 2004] .
Or use this website to help you citation https://www.citethemrightonline.com
- Font sizes:
- Main Headings: 14, Bold (Case Study name/number)
- Sub-Headings: 12, Bold (Question)
- Normal text: 12 (Answer)
- Line spacing: 1.5