Hard drives are great for storing data on your computer, but there are many reasons why you might want to have access to your data wherever you go. Research various types of available cloud storage (such as Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox). Cloud storage is also known as mobile cloud storage that applies to storing an individual’s data in the cloud and providing the individual with access to the data from anywhere. Using an internet search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc), find at least three Websites that discuss cloud storage. Answer the following questions as you are doing you research. You may add other questions that come to mind.
- Which service do you think is most appropriate for you and why?
- Are there different types of Cloud storage or are they all the same?
- What service would you recommend to a small business that has multiple locations and over 50 employees?
- What are any advantages to using Cloud drive technology instead of using your local hard drive as storage?
- What are any disadvantages to using Cloud services instead of your local hard drive?
should be about 150 words