Process Paragraph Assignment – Directions
Imagine you are teaching a child how to play a game you played as a child. Write a paragraph of at least 250 words that provides instructions on how to play. Make sure you don’t omit any important steps.
Purpose: To explain how to play a game.
Tone: The tone will depend on how you choose to present the game.
Audience: Children between the ages of 8 and 12.
- The topic sentence must be clear and supported throughout your paragraph.
- Your paragraph must be ordered chronologically.
- Before you begin writing, I recommend that you write an outline to organize your ideas. Doing this will help you write a logical, well-organized paragraph.
- You should use appropriate transitions.
- All written assignments should be mechanically and grammatically correct with proper punctuation.
- Your paragraph must be formatted in MLA.
- Your paragraph must be at least 250 words.