For you final course project you will be submitting two files:
- An updated course project paper that reflects improvements made in response to the instructor feedback you received.
- A PowerPoint version of your course project.
Update Your Paper
In the previous module, you turned in a rough draft to your instructor of your written paper. Look over the comments your instructor made and make the necessary changes to the paper. Make sure if you need major revisions you take the proper time to complete your paper. It will take less time if you only have a few minor revisions.
Develop a PowerPoint
The second file you will be turning in is a PowerPoint. At some point in your career, you may need to create a report and then present that information to collegues — most likely in a PowerPoint Presentation. That is what you will be doing for this part of the project.
- Your PowerPoint should include the following types of slides, for a total of 7 or more slides.
- Title Slide
- A content slide for each communication element
- Definition of element
- How the element was shown in the movie
- Conclusion Slide
- References Slide
- When you are creating your PowerPoint, keep these things in mind:
- Make sure your content is well organized and flows logically.
- Use the Speaker Notes feature in PowerPoint to reduce the amount of text that appears on the slides. (The Speaker Notes will contain the text that guide what you would say while presenting the slides.)
- Add pictures to the PowerPoint to demonstrate your creativity and visual communication skills.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Cite each definition with proper APA citation style
THE MOVIE IS CLUELESS 1995
I HAVE ATTACHED THE ROUGH DRAFT OF MY PAPER. YOU CAN EDIT IT.