- Each submission is to be 1 page in length and presented in MEMO format (think email brief, but the assignment is uploaded in Canvas); students must identify an opportunity and discuss viable options for an organization based on analysis of the â€œcaseâ€. PLEASE NOTE â€“ this is NOT a book report about WHAT the ARTICLE/CASE/STORY was about but rather the key are marketing strategy take-a-ways which another organization can use.
- Students should use terms, vocabulary, frameworks, and concepts from the course in their analysis;these concepts (MINIMUM OF THREE PER ASSIGNMENT) should be BOLDED in the body of the memo and not merely THROWN in but rather correctly and effectively synthesized into the discussion. Check the weekâ€™s assigned readings for key vocabulary.
- Students should consider WHY this Case/Article was chosen for the dayâ€™s topical discussion.
- A practice Critical Analysis assignment will be done in class so that students understand the process and elements.
- Students are expected to do external/additional research on the industry or the company as a context for the analysis. A bibliography listing THREE OTHER SOURCES beyond the focal reading is required. Students are asked to remember to cite the course article.
- Recommendations without a sound, fact-based foundation will be rejected and penalized.
- The Memo format should assure that submissions are short, concise and insightful.
Superbpapers.net is proud to welcome you to our website. Here you can find all the information about us, our writing services and our team in detail. We take great pride in introducing our academic writing company that has a vision to be a market leader in providing outstanding services to our customers worldwide.
+1 (213) 497-3675