Think about this video in regards to building a strong argument/counterargument.
After watching the following TED Talk, please answer the following questions:
- What is Heffernan’s main argument? Why does she think it is important?
- How does disagreement lead to better partnerships? What kind of examples does Heffernan provide to prove that?
- In the end, are you convinced? What kind of rhetorical strategies did she use to convince you or fail to use?
- What was your biggest takeaway or AHA moment from this Talk?
“Dare to Disagree” | Margaret Heffernan
- Your initial response should be about 150-300 words per question.