You will write a 6-page research paper using at least 5 scholarly sources on one of the topics provided in the Research Paper Topics document. You will include the following elements in your paper:
- Introduction that contains a strong, clear thesis statement and overview of the paper. Include a brief explanation of why this topic was chosen.
- Body of the paper:
- Discuss the topic in detail and show the complexity of the issue from the various perspectives found in your research.
- Include the Biblical worldview in your analysis. Discuss the implications for the chosen topic from a Biblical worldview.
- Discuss elements for consideration to improve cross-cultural engagement in light of your research.
- Evaluate all citations used in the paper.
- Conclusion that clearly summarizes the research presented in the paper.
- Current Turabian formatting is required.
- Citations from 5 scholarly sources are required The scholarly sources should include academic journal articles, academic websites, and books that are supported by the author’s own academic research on the topic.
- A title page and bibliography are required in addition to the 6 pages of content.