Residency Research Paper Assignment Deliverable
Prepare an academic research paper to address all aspects of the assignment presented below.
- This research paper should be no less than 10 double-spaced pages of content.
- You must include outside sources to support your statements and properly cite and reference those sources.
- You must have at least 10 references, 5 of which must be scholarly, peer-reviewed articles.
- In addition to the 10 pages of content, you must include a title page, abstract, and reference page (these are not counted in your page count).
- This paper must follow proper APA formatting guidelines. You may refer to the Purdue OWL site.
Paper Sections: The following sections should be outlined as major headers in the paper.
Please properly paraphrase and use APA-formatted citations (Author, YYYY) with any outside content brought into the paper.
The increasingly large stores of data and the potential to extract value from them represent a tremendous opportunity for business. However, many companies face problems with managing the information explosion while trying to ensure the appropriate value, quality, and compliance of their information environment.
For this research paper, explore Information Governance in-depth and present your research and insights in the form of an MS Word academic research paper and PowerPoint presentation to your instructor and the class.
Develop the research paper to address the following:
- What exactly is Information Governance and why do organizations need it?
- What are the major elements that make up Information Governance and why are they an important part of an Information Governance Program?
- What are the business challenges that Information Governance addresses?
- What value and benefit does an organization expect to gain from implementing a solid Information Governance Program?
Prepare a power point presentation for your paper.