1. Start with reading situation 1 only and answer the folllwing questions:
-Who are the leading characters?
– Does the scenario described raise moral awareness?
– How should Don Bradford react to Jane Thompsonâ€™s emotional allegation against Bill Smith?
– What should Don do about Janeâ€™s threats to sue Propmore and her demand
that the Airgoods Corporation be removed from the bidding list?
– (How or why) should Don investigate this incident, as required by company policy? What additional information does he need?
2. Then read situation 2 and 3 and come to a final decision and
procedure on how to act from the perspective of Don Bradford. Also
reflect on Don’s actions throughout the case (good/bad).