Please submit your article summary and critique in the following format:
1. Full Citation (use APA format)
2. Research Question and Hypotheses (could be more than one, name the independent and dependent variables)
3. Design (name the research design, i.e. pretest, post-test with non-random control group)
4. Sample (who was in the study and how selected)
5. Measures (what instruments, tests, surveys were used)
In this section you will critique the article and research methods with respect to its strengths and weaknesses. Address the following questions:
1. What were the major methodological strengths of the research study?
2. What were the major methodological limitations of the research study?
What different research design could the authors used? What methodological strengths and weaknesses would that new research design bring?