1. I will post the question and all the requirements needed in that question, so please read it all carefully and follow all the steps with your own words.
2. I don’t need any hard words, make it simple please.
3. at the end I will post 2 pictures please take a look at them.
Look at the Attached document, and use it to address the following questions:
- Which fallacies look most familiar to you?
- Beyond obviously sources like satire or parody, where have you seen a fallacy specifically used?
When answering these, think about using full paragraphs, and quoting passages from the argument that comes to mind that help support your explanations.
The Reader Response will be graded by a simple rubric you can see here, and must be done by the time we review the piece in class. Consider how you might use the Reader Responses to advance your work on the papers we’re working on.
This is in a Discussion forum, and other can respond to what you write, but having the exchange of ideas in here is not required.