- —>1 paragraph article summary including:
- 1) background on the public health issue,
- 2) article purpose
- 3) methods
- 4) results.
- 5) At the bottom of your post include 1 critical thinking question about the article. This can be related to the research design, research methods, or other related issue. This can information that is confusing to you or upon which you need additional information.
- Critical Thinking Questions should not be answered: with a 1 word response OR based on a single sentence in the article
- Post must include the following:
- A detailed summary of the article that is in the student’s own words (5 points). Be sure to appropriately paraphrase information. No credit will be earned for quoted material or plagiarized content.
- A critical thinking question (2 points). This question should be thought-provoking and relevant to research design, methods, ethics, or other related issues.
Superbpapers.net is proud to welcome you to our website. Here you can find all the information about us, our writing services and our team in detail. We take great pride in introducing our academic writing company that has a vision to be a market leader in providing outstanding services to our customers worldwide.
+1 (213) 497-3675