For this weekâ€™s assignment, you will provide detail on the overall system integration architecture and the implementation framework.
New Content (Week 4)
- Research and apply system integration frameworks
- Considering Mule ESB, Pervasive, Apache Camel, and Spring Integration frameworks, select one framework and discuss how it could be used to represent an integration of your system components.
- Proposed System Integration Components Architecture
- Thoroughly describe the architecture of the proposed integrated system, including all interfaces and components for the system integration deployment.
- Represent this architecture diagrammatically.
- Discuss which components and interfaces could be acquired and those that need to be developed from scratch.
- Implementation Framework
- Select and describe in detail the framework that you used to define and implement the system integration project.
- Define the project in terms of the selected framework.
- Discuss advantages for using the selected framework.
- Discuss integration challenges that were highlighted by defining the framework.
*Please see attached file for Week 4 Assignment Sample