I have attached my lib 356 paper and grading rubic.
This is a 15- to 20-page paper based on the research proposal you should have completed in LIB 356. Your research should include at least the 10 scholarly sources you discussed in your research proposal, but you may do additional research if necessary.
As instructed in LIB 356, your paper can be on any significant research question that will advance knowledge in the humanities (art, gender studies, history, literature, philosophy, political theory, etc.).
In your paper, you must:
- Have a clearly defined original thesis that answers a significant research question with potential to advance knowledge in the humanities.
- Demonstrate an awareness of relevant current scholarship, and locate your research project in a relevant academic context.
- Utilize appropriate rhetoric to communicate a convincing argument by using reasoning and evidence to support your thesis.
- Demonstrate critical thinking by evaluating alternative viewpoints (i.e., anticipating and replying to possible objections to your argument).
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 15 to 20 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least 10 scholarly sources, including a minimum of five from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style,