1. Describe the purpose of a ZenmapÂ® GUI (Nmap) report and NessusÂ® report?
2. Review the Lab 5 Nmap Scan Report. On page 6, what ports and services are enabled on the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance device?
3. Review the Lab 5 Nmap Scan Report. On page 6, what is the source IP address of the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance device?
4. How many IP hosts were identified in the Lab 5 Nessus Vulnerability Scan Report? List them.
5. When you identify a known software vulnerability, where can you go to assess the risk impact of the software vulnerability?
6. Define CVE.
7. Explain how the CVE search listing can be a tool for security practitioners and a tool for hackers.
APA Format required
Reference text book
Gibson, D. (2015). Managing Risk in Information Systems; Second Edition. Jones and Bartlett Learning.